You had a professional strategy for attracting and signing new clients, customers, and accounts that felt authentic.
Your knee-jerk reaction to being asked to present or speak in public was not vomit-inducing, but full of know-how, strategy, and dare you say confidence.
You knew precisely what made your message compelling to an audience including engagement techniques, authenticity as a speaker, and influence and as a leader.
You spoke with such clarity and understanding of your audience’s needs that you were asked to share your message repeatedly with other departments, accounts, clients, and teams.
You’ve realized you are a leader who can effectively communicate, provide advice, and are both sought out and listened to by your peers thanks to your clear and engaging style + clearly articulated vision.
You have the power to:
Communicate with clarity
Speak in public with confidence
Be authentic &
Persuasively lead others.
Over 10 weeks, I will help you to discover your authentic communication style, formulate your message, and move your audience into action so you can drive change.
Articulate With Confidence
Is a signature service for people like you who want to present, speak publicly, and communicate with authenticity that both creates engagement while confidently articulating messages that move audiences.
Here's How it works
1. Discover and hone your one-of-a-kind communication style so that you can feel confident, comfortable, and connected.
2. Find your sharp speaking edge so you understand where it shows up, when you use it, and pinpoint why it’s effective.
3. Create and activate a professional strategy so you can take your style + tried and true methods to the workplace (and beyond) and get results.
4. Combine forces to cultivate your inner speaker and leader so that you can be seen, recognized and sought out for your advice.
5. Move your audiences to action through your messages so that you have influence and can create change.
Articulate With Confidence is for you if...
You struggle to be concise and clear when you speak.
You want people to know you, remember you, and take action after you’ve spoken.
You avoid opportunities to step up, speak, and be a leader because you're not sure what to say, how to say it, or ensure that it's impactful.
You’re reading all the books, trying all the tactics but you still haven’t found your communication style.
You’re not progressing in your job because you can’t articulate clearly in public.
You’re nervous and you lack confidence when you speak.